Better hearing never sounded so good. Check out our smallest, most inconspicuous styles yet, Intrigue AI.
SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT TODAY!
Are you or someone you know experiencing the following?
- You’ve noticed a change in your ability to remember
- People seem to mumble in noise or groups
- You have difficulty hearing the TV
- You need others to repreat what they are saying
- You strain to hear soft voices such as women and children
- You remain quiet in conversations for fear of responding improperly
If you answered “YES” to any of the scenarios, call us today to schedule a hearing consultation!
What to Expect at Your Appointment
- Hearing Analysis
We will visually examine your ears and test your hearing to determine the type of hearing loss you have. Your results will be illustrated in an audiogram that we will explain thoroughly.
- Lifestyle Discussion
We will ask you about the types of places and listening environments your frequent most often to determine the range of sound settings and technological features appropriate for your lifestyle.
- Hearing Aid Options
We will show you the different hearing aids that are designed for your level of hearing loss as well as your preferences for size, color, and invisibility.
- Budget Discussion
We have hearing solutions for every lifestyle and budget. We will check into the insurance and financing options available to you. Many insurances now provide coverage for hearing aids. Some even cover 100% of the total cost.